Simple Ways to Keep Good Teeth
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Floss your teeth at least once a day
- Use a tongue cleaner daily to minimize the amount of bacteria that forms on the top surface of the tongue. This can help reduce your chances of having bad breath.
- Minimize your sugar intake! Sugar + Bacteria = Acid...which can lead to tooth decay.
- Vitamin C intake has long been known as important for healthy gums.
- A good mineral supplement will provide the calcium and phosphorus your teeth need.
- Your strong immune system is one of your best defenses against poor oral health and GOOD food is your best source of essential vitamins & minerals.